That being said here's a quick summary of what's been going on this year
- I turned 32! Celebrated with a great date night with Ryan at Bravo! (a local Italian restaurant) & Les Miserables.
- Much to Ryan's delight, the Atlanta Falcons finally won a playoff game, even if they didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
- It snowed!
- Evan discovered coloring. This is a big deal seeing as he never gave it the time of day before & now can spend a good hour doing it--can I hear a hallelujah? You parents know what I'm saying!
- The Redeemer church session (elders) approved a proposal by me & two other ladies in our church to remodel the Bride's room. I've been getting in touch with my inner HGTV self & having a blast picking out paint, carpet, furniture & accessories. We're trying to have it done as quickly as possible for the approaching wedding season. I will certainly post pics once it's done!
- Levi had his first haircut. It was approaching mullet status, so it was about time! I put if off for far too long because I didn't want to cut the curl out of his hair. Thankfully, he's still got some curls left!
- Ryan taught himself how to change the radiator in our Jeep, saving us hundreds of dollars.
- I discovered the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls--oh my goodness! Yes, this is a life-changing discovery :).
- Evan's peanut allergy went away. Praise the Lord! No more toting around an epipen everywhere we go!
- And this week, Levi used the potty for the first time!
A few photos of the events:
|Gotta hold your tongue just right|
|Bye-bye curls (tear)|