Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day

This week was Evan's first day of "school." Okay, so he's only 2 1/2 (3 in November), and it technically wasn't school but a Mom's Morning Out at a local church (Highland Pres.), but it was still a big deal in our house. This was the first time I've dropped him off somewhere and left the building. I'd say it went pretty well for the both of us. He didn't even want to leave when I went to pick him up (very good sign!). He'll be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays this school year. I'm sure there will be many fun adventures for him at "school" this year.

I couldn't resist a first day shot even though Evan's still not wild about pictures.


I'm sorry, but there's not much cuter than a little person wearing a book bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment